Saturday, April 20, 2013

New Blog Find.....WOW!

I love it when I find new blogs

Ok, so I'm reading Facebook and looking at my blog friends sites. Normal Saturday morning for me, but today was different. WOW! what did I find.....

Lessons From The Middle
I was checking in with Lessons from the Middle and found my way though her post to Kleinspiration. Lessons in the Middle was hilighting a blog post on using Padlet in the classroom. 








So I went on over to Kleinspiration to check out the post. WOW! is all I can say. She has some outside of the box ways of looking at Padlet that I wouldn't have thought of. Boy did I learn a few things.
Kleinspiration

So I continued to search her site and found my way to a post about www.mentormob.com. I"m in love with this new site. I hadn't heard of it before, but it is well worth checking out. Head on over and check out www.mentormob.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment