Thursday, July 3, 2014

Interesting finds of the Morning...

50 Questions to Help Students Think about Their Thinking

This article is filled with amazing questions to help students take their thinking to the next level. The questions are organized into categories and would be super easy to use as formative assessments to get students to explain their thinking and learning.

Trends in Educational Technology 2015

Nice easy to follow list of the current buzz with educational technology. I was glad to see that I"m up on most of the current trends. This list gave me a few cool things to investigate.

SAMR and TPACK: Using technology with a focus on learning

Interesting article written after attending and ISTE presentation. It really ties 2 of the big trends in educational technology together and helps the understanding of the SAMR method.

30 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028

Open my eyes to the future. I love the direction that is hypothesized, but know that teachers will have to make the jump to keep up with the times. Exciting for students. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the 50 questions article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! That was one of my great finds off of the Twitter feeds. I have a great community of posting friends on there.

      Delete